Cutchogue - New Suffolk Historical Council
Home Tours Events Location About Links
Old School House, Cutchogue - New Suffolk Historical Council
THE OLD SCHOOLHOUSE, built in 1840, was Cutchogue’s first district school and continued to serve local students until 1903. Donated to the Historical Council in 1961, it was moved to the Village Green and restored to it original condition. Also serving as a museum, the Schoolhouse contains numerous antique items such as maps, toys, books and excellent displays of artifacts from the native Corchaug Indians.
CutchogueNewSuffolkHistory.org

Home Tours Events Location About Links

Cutchogue-New Suffolk Historical Council