Cutchogue - New Suffolk Historical Council
Home Tours Events Location About Links
Wickham Farmhouse, Cutchogue - New Suffolk Historical Council
THE WICKHAM FARMHOUSE was built in 1704 on Rte. 25, then known as the King’s Highway. It was given to the Council in 1965 and moved to the Village Green. Now restored, it is an excellent example of a double Cape Cod style North Fork of Long Island farm family’s home of the early 18th century. The house is furnished with many 18th to early 20th century antiques.
CutchogueNewSuffolkHistory.org

Home Tours Events Location About Links

Cutchogue-New Suffolk Historical Council